Friday, October 10, 2014

Director of the Berkeley Public Library


I am thrilled to announce that I have accepted the position of Director of Library Services for the Berkeley Public Library. I start in November after the California Library Association Conference. 

I am extremely honored to be selected to work for such a culturally rich and historically important community such as Berkeley. I would like to thank the Berkeley Public Library Board of Library Trustees, library staff, and the community of Berkeley for this amazing opportunity. I am deeply grateful.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations, Babe!!!

I can honestly say, even after 15 years of marriage,
you are still one of the most kind, generous,
and hardworking individuals I've ever known.
You deserve every happiness.

I am incredibly proud of you!!!
All my love, as always,
Sarah

Ramey said...

Congratulations, Jeff!
I am exited for you and for your new Library system. Innovation, led by creativity, and forward thinking is inspiring--I look forward to seeing their future unfold.

Only the best,
Connie