Monday, December 03, 2007

MCLC Tech Talk

I recently asked and was accepted to blog over at MCLC TechTalk. MCLC stands (I believe) for the Maricopa County Library Council. This council includes all the cities in Maricopa County, Arizona (Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Chandler, etc. and the county library district.) Anali over at Grumpator and the group were kind enough to let me contribute. This is a really neat idea because they have a group of bloggers covering different types of technology and their experience, and this helps drive their continuing education council. So the contributions from the blogging group turns into something very practical for training instead of just informational. I have already contributed a post (of course I contributed before introducing myself, I guess I was too excited). Go over and take a look.

1 comment:

Anali said...

We're happy to have you join us, Jeff - we definitely could use the help!